Why Should Exhibit?
There is no better way to sell stone...
• Large amount of professional visitors. XIAMEN STONE FAIR 2009 received 86, 713 visitors, 13,896 of whom were overseas visitors. This number keeps rising with the media promotion and cooperation with stone associations.• Qualified buyers with high purchasing capability from every segment of stone industry.• Face-to-face, one-on-one interaction with key industry buyers. • Advertisements of the fair published in 41 magazines, reaching thousands of professionals and buyers all over the world.• Service-oriented organizer with years of outstanding performance and expertise in stone trade exhibition.• World-class exhibition venue with UFI membership.
Who Should Exhibit?
If you manufacture or sell any of the following products, you need to exhibit at Xiamen Stone Fair. Key decision-makers will be at Xiamen Stone Fair 2010 looking for:
Equipment & Machinery
- Natural stone for interior use, facades and exterior use; all types of stone and processing
- Gravestones and accessories
- Garden Stone
- Artificial Stone
- Fixing, maintenance, preservation and restoration of natural stone
- Services, trade press, associations
- Machinery, plant and tools
- for quarrying natural stone
- for processing natural stone
- for moving and installing natural stone
- for manufacturing diamond tools
- Conveying, transport, packaging
Xiamen - The Largest Stone Capital of the World
Xiamen's importance in China and in the World is unchallenged as transaction volume of Xiamen represents close to 60% of the whole Chinese natural stone market.
- Over 1000 trading companies and 6000 stone processing factories in its neighboring area.
- Cheap labor and declining import duty on blocks and finished stone products.
- Xiamen stone industry forms a whole supply chain combination. This combination has already begun to offer Chinese stone and a variety of overseas stone to the world.
- 1/3 containers exporting from Xiamen Port are stone.
- Xiamen has been recognized as one of the most attractive cities owing to its excellent ports, charming landscape, perfect sea-air-land traffic networks and service facilities.